'Natural Calico'

I have a talented friend, Marie McMillen, who is a stylist, an Interior Designer, and now owner of an online shop Natural Calico, selling lovely things for the home. Her blog has lots of really useful tips and advice on setting up home,  how best to display things, as well as a 'look book' containing lots of snippets of some of the beautiful homes she has styled and her business partner Ashley Morrison has photographed. You may even have come across their work on Pinterest. You can find her website here: www.naturalcalico.com. Here are some pictures of the sort of things she sells.






Her shop has a certain cool, elegant look as indeed Marie herself has. I hope you will find the time to pop in and visit her. She also has a facebook page.

I was frantically painting a large mahogany desk this week, which is now finished and in the shop, I was really pleased with the colour (Aubergine) which I hadn't used before, and it seems to be really popular with the customers too, as there has been an influx of orders of this colour.

I am planning to exhibit at a Craft Fair next Sunday, so will have a busy week ahead getting things ready, it is a new departure for me and I am excited about it.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend, with love, Linda x

Nhận xét