Would you like to swing on a star?

Carry moonbeams home in a jar, and be better off than what you are?
You guessed it, I've been daydreaming again, it is such fun......do join me. I have left the fancy Paris apartment and have moved here.....

Gorgeous isn't it? Don't worry I have plenty of room for you to stay, in the Guest Cottage.

The gardens are looking particularly lovely at the moment, perhaps we can have lunch out there?











 Drinks anyone? The local baker delivers bread daily, so it's always so fresh.




If it is a bit chilly we can come inside for something to eat, or a nice hot cup of tea.








If you are tired after your travelling perhaps you would like to take a little nap or have a long hot soak in the bath?




Now that's better isn't it. The fire is lit and I have lots of good books. So why don't you stay a while?


So whether you believe in magic or not, thankyou for taking the time to read my fairytale nonsense, and I hope you have enjoyed my little story?





Love Linda x

pictures taken from here and here.

Nhận xét