Happy Monday!

Taking a walk in the park I had to stop and photograph these little beauties, they were everywhere. Now I am not too sure if they are wild garlic or wood anemones. but either way I love them.

I apologize that my last post was a little gloomy, but I am back to my happy self...hooray!

Sorry they are a bit far away, but there were loads of primroses in the park too, just the thing to brighten your day. I am very busy getting ready to teach at a Furniture Painting Workshop on Thursday night. It will be in the shop (Nannabelle's Gifts), where I will be having some retail space. They are now a distributor of Autentico Paint, an Italian chalk paint. They have a tremendous range of colours and the paints are lovely to work with. Here is a small range of colours to let you see.......


I will be officially opening my little 'potting shed' on Saturday 4th May, and I am busy painting, sewing and thinking! I will take photos when it is all set up I promise. My website is almost ready to go live, so it's all very exciting. I haven't had much time for reading your blogs, but I will get to you very soon. Have a wonderful week, with love, Linda x

Nhận xét