'Land Love'

I thought I might share with you a new magazine that I purchased recently. It is not exactly new new as it is on it's third issue, and it comes out every other month, but it is new to me. The cover just sold it to me, with the lovely Robin, berries, ribbon candles etc. I mean, how Christmassey can you get!
                                                                                     Seriously though, it is a beautifully presented magazine with really interesting articles. If you are into countryside issues, nature, cooking, crafts, interiors...it has it all.

I love the fact that it is so festive, but in a non-blingy way. I do apologise I seem to be making up my own words today. You know what I mean though.


And a little sneak peek at what to expect in the next issue..................................................................

Wishing you all a fun-filled and not too chilly week, with love, Linda x

Nhận xét