Flowers in the Home

I must be going through a bit of a 'peach' phase!


Dried green Hydrangeas in the hall.

I apologise for the glare. Sunflowers underneath my Blackbird print.

On Saturday I held a coffee morning at home. My sister is an agent for Phoenix Cards so she brought along her new Christmas stock so that we could have a look. It was a very pleasant morning and we had some sweet things to go with our coffee.

from the bottom up..... Mars bar and
P.eanut butter scones, Pumkin Cream Cheese Bread, White chocolate and |Mascarpone Tarts

Rosewater Meringues with Raspberry Cream

Chocolate chip cookies
Not a very good representation of what was on show!
The Pumpkin bread recipe is new to me. I have in truth been searching for a pumpkin bread recipe for many years that would taste something like the Pumpkin Bread an American friend of my Mother's made. This is the one, it's moist, delicious even without butter and has a cinnamon glaze on the top which I think just finishes it off. If anyone would like the recipe you will find it here. A lovely food and gardening blog, bursting with delicious recipes  and gorgeous photographs. http://nancycreative.wordpress.com/.


I made a handtied bouquet of lavender for the bathroom.

I am linking to Janes lovely blog today. See it here. She is a Florist with a really interesting blog and she's full of fun. She has a monthly slot where you can post the photos of flowers in your home, it's lovely to have a look at what arrangements everyone has, and what products they have grown.

A big warm welcome to my new followers and thankyou to all who pop in and kindly leave comments. Wishing you all a happy and productive week. Love Linda x

Nhận xét