Feeling Crafty?

Does the change in the weather make you start to think of nights in by the fire, busily creating all manner of crafts? Well, if that's you and you haven't checked out Pinterest yet, let me tell you, it is the most wonderful place to find craft inspiration, ideas and tutorials. I had intended to let you see a few varied pics, but there are so many gorgeous ideas, I am afraid I have included rather a lot! However, even if you are not crafty, some of the images may inspire you for ideas for your home, or ideas of what presents to buy someone for Christmas. I am constantly surprised and amazed and thrilled by what I find. Only this evening I found a link to the original performance of 'Riverdance' when it was on the Eurovision Song Contest. My husband and I had been talking about it the day before, as my daughter has just started Irish Dance classes. We said how it made the hair on the back of our necks tingle, when we first saw it, and I was delighted to find that it still does. So without further ado, here's the picture show, I hope you enjoy it..........




















There are some very talented people out there! I would love to know what craft projects you have 'on the go' or are planning to do over the winter. Do pop in and leave me a little note, I would love to hear from you. Wishing you all a very creative week, Love Linda x

Nhận xét