Paint the town red.


Red rose from Graphics Fairy.

Thank you dear readers for all your comments on my last post. My life isn't any simpler at all, and I can't see it happening in the near future, so I shall just embrace the variety and organised chaos and  get on with it!

I have been helping my sister, Lesley Smyth, with a job she has been doing, painting furniture for a rather swanky hotel in Berkshire  The furniture was made in Belfast by a company called Timbermark , my sister painted, gilded and distressed it, and then it was shipped off to be installed. These photos are of a HUGE dresser, which thankfully came in sections, to be put together on site.






These panels were to be fitted with an embossed leather.

We only had a short time to paint it, but thankfully it was completed in time. I think you will agree it looks rather lovely. It would be wonderful to see it all in situ.
Hope you are all having a good week so far, and a little warmed up by all this red. Love Linda x.

Nhận xét