Maker of things










A pretty pink angel, with moonbeams in a little jar.
So sorry for my absence dear friends, I have been having too good a time as the 'maker of things'. The shop where I have a little booth, had a couple of Open Days and I had to get my act together and get some stuff made. I do buy in some things, but try as much as possible to make a variety of things, so that my space is ever changing and different. It is labour intensive, and frustrating at times, but I love the variety of it.

Hand painted stockings.

A rosy wreath.

A hessian wreath complete with toadstools, and a very tired Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

A little nutcracker decoration, minus the scary teeth!
The hessian wreaths, I have been admiring for a while on Pinterest, so I thought I would have a go, they are really quite easy to make, and are a change from silk or fresh ones. I added my own little touch with some toadstools and dried hydrangea.


Irish Blessing Cushion.

You have seen this little fella before, but now it's finished!


These are brushes which I painted and then decided to add a tea towel and mug and package them for a domestic
goddess.




There are going to be another 2 Open Days next week, so the pressure is on again. I have been doing various Workshops on painted furniture, flower arranging, and various crafty things, and although they are at night, they have been taking a lot of my time, in their preparation. I am enjoying it all though, it is good to be creative.
I do feel a little unhappy with my home , it has been neglected, and now that Christmas is coming, my nesting instincts are kicking in. I do realize that you can't 'do it all',but I will certainly have a crack at it. I know that once Christmas is over, things will be very quiet in the shop, so I can concentrate on my home then, but I kind of would like it to look cosy and lovely for the holidays. We shall see. I am certainly not going to stress over it.
I am very behind with my blog reading, but am looking forward to catching up with you all and seeing what is happening in your lives.Wishing you all a happy week ahead, and less of this awful weather we have been experiencing.
                                              With love, Linda x.



Nhận xét