Burning the Midnight Oil!

A recent pic of me and my niece  Florence.


I  wondered dear fellow bloggers if you would be so kind as to click on this link and look at my new Website, and tell me honestly what you think. I know I need more Wedding photos, but that will come in time. Is is easy to find your way around? Is it clear? Does it look well? I know it's a little cheeky of me to ask you, but I just cannot look at it anymore, and who better to ask!

Excitement is building for Saturday, and perhaps an element of panic is creeping in. No, I will not panic, I will be fine!

The furniture painting workshop went really well, and we are lining up for another and the chalk paint has been very well received.



Here is my link www.flowersonmytable.co.uk, if you could spare the time to have a little lookie, I would just love you to bits!

I will have photos for you after my unveiling. I am sorry to keep you waiting, but I would like to do it all at once, rather than in dribs and drabs. Besides, I haven't got enough to show you yet (eek I better get myself to bed!)
Goodnight and God Bless, love Linda xx

Nhận xét