With a little help from my friends!

I saw this photo on Pinterest and thought it was a lovely idea to put 2 fairy cakes together to make a little mini cake. So I made some of my own.


Not quite as pretty as the above, but they did taste lovely.

Now then, down to business. I would like to ask you, my readers, followers and occasional pop-in(ers). If you would mind helping me out a little. I am going to take a stand at the 'Quirky Wedding Fair' in Belfast in Februrary. I am very excited about it and about moving my flower business on. I have so many ideas buzzing around my head about how I would like my stand to look, too many in fact. So, this is were you come in. I have put together some collages on Picmonkey of the sort of looks I could create, and I would very much appreciate your thoughts and comments. Imagine you are a bride to be, or a groom, for that matter, which of the themes would get your attention and why.

Theme 1 Driftwood      A beachy theme with shells, lanterns, candles and burlap. Soft pastel colours.


Theme 2 Classic Black & White    Elegant and tailored, classic white flowers, some clever back and white art work as a backdrop.

Theme 3 Rustic Country    Zinc, baskets, crates, chicken wire. Country flowers and fruit.

 Theme 4 Bling   Diamante, mercury glass, crowns, stars, pink and girly.



Theme 5 Bird's Nests & Eggs   Natural style decorations, twiggy branches and wreaths, gentle colours.



 Theme 6 Classic Country   Lots of green swags, white flowers, elegant urns and terracotta,


Theme 7 Butterflies & Birdcages    Real and paper flowers, butterflies in cloches and on wreaths. Decorative birdcages. Colours could be pastel or bright.


I do hope you enjoy looking at the images and conjuring up possible Wedding scenarios in your mind's eye.
Have a wonderful weekend, with love Linda x.

All photo's are from here or my own.

Nhận xét