Greys and blues

I planted an old blue and white dish with some miniature Iris, they were beautiful but fleeting!
I have been painting pine furniture again, this time it was some lovely old pieces that my client has collected over the years.



A lovely pitch pine cupboard, a wardrobe with leaded lights and a charming school desk. The stool I had painted for a different room in a duckegg blue, but it was being moved into  the grey room. I primed the furniture with 2 coats of primer, then painted with 3 coats of Farrow and Ball's Pavilion Grey, followed by a charcoal grey wash and 2 coats of acrylic varnish in a matt finish.




I thought it would be fun to paint the desk and stool with a Paris postmark.

This gorgeous Armoire was painted in Duckegg blue with a brown antique wash. The decoration on the walls was done by me for a previous client a few years ago, but my new client kept it because she loved it. It was a lovely surprise for me to see it again.

I hope you are all enjoying the Spring weather (or Autumn if you are in Aus.) Thank you for calling in, love Linda x

Nhận xét