Flowers in the House

I posted a little while back about a book called 'Vintage Flowers' by Vic Brotherson. I wanted to make a ball of Hydrangea as featured in the book. Unfortunately, I ran out of dried flowers and didn't get the ball completed, so I set it on top of an urn and turned it into an arrangement. It really was just as well, as I do not have high ceilings and don't know where I would have hung the ball! I added my own little touch also, by adding a little glitter to the edge of some of the petals, and I think the effect is very pretty. See the closeup image below.




A gorgeous little fairy I purchased from Lynn at http://sea-angels.blogspot.com/.

Lovely pink tulips curving inside the fishbowl for a change.

 I made a wreath from oak leaves and added a folk art angel,purchased from Flossie Limejuice on Etsy.
I am linking with Jane from  Small but Charming for her monthly 'Flowers in the House' post. Love Linda x

Nhận xét