Count Your Blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who partake in it! I have a lot to be thankful for, apart from my lovely family, I think the thing that I am most thankful for, is my home. My Mum was a great homemaker, she moved homes many many times in her life and she always said 'your home is in your consciousness', and because of that she could pick up and start again,wherever she happened to be.At this time of year I often think what it would be like to be a homeless person, living in a cardbord box, sleeping on the street. My heart goes out to all who find themselves in that situation.

I could go on and write a long list of all the blessings I'm counting, but instead I will show you some lovely images to represent them.


Sparky, our West Highland Terrier.

Paul and Lois.

Looks like butter wouldn't melt doen't it?










Happy Thanksgiving! Love Linda x  Images which are not my own are from pinterest and Tumblr, for which I also give thanks.



Nhận xét