Halloween is Coming!







I found the above images on Etsy. They are the work of Susan Templin at Firstlight Photography. I think they are wonderfully evocative and atmospheric. How do you feel about Halloween? I have to admit, I am not a big fan. I love the autumn, the harvest, the pumpkins, fires, cosy blankets, apples and all. I am just not too keen on the scary, spooky stuff. I have to make an effort to decorate for my daughters sake, but I try to keep it to cute cats, pumpkins and friendly witches. Neither of us are too enthusiastic about bats, spiders, snakes and de-capitated things....uuuurrgghh!

So with this in mind I will show you some of the more pleasant Halloween things I have found.












All the above images are from Pinterest.
Look at these adorable Folk Art patterns for cute creatures you can make.....I love them!



The three above are from The Cheswick Company on Etsy.








The above images are from http://www.countrystitchesonline.com/. Brenda also has a lovely blog http://withthyneedleandthread.blogspot.com/.

Wishing you all the joys of the season, with love Linda x.


Nhận xét